Susie’s Wigs & Hair Replacement also offers fully custom human hair wigs & toppers at the request of both our female and male clients.
What you can expect:
1) Rather than relying on standardized cap sizes and/or alterations for a custom fit, a mold will be taken. Using tried-and-true methods to construct your cap base, our stylists will work with you to calculate the measurements required for a 1:1 fit.
2) Depending on the method that will be used to secure your wig, our stylists will review the best available cap base options with you.
3) One of the most important aspects of a wig is color. With over 30 different colors available to browse in-store and a variation of rooted, mixed, ombre, and balayage, the hair you are looking for is within reach.
4) The final step of the customization process will be choosing the desired length of hair. Our stylists will confirm the chosen length is appropriate for the style you would like to express.
Our wig makers take careful note of all customization aspects and thread each hair one by one.
5) Lastly, we will call to schedule your styling appointment once your new hair piece comes in. At your appointment, we will apply the custom wig followed with a cut, thin, & trim session to get your look.
"Browse Our Custom-Made Human Hair and Synthetic Wigs in a Huge Variety of Colors and Styles In-person Today"